Rent bicycles and scooter during your holidays and expand your horizons in Thailand. Renting a bike that suits you during the holidays is important. With long stay in Thailand it is often not possible to walk everything or to do with public transport. It’s too hot & amp; too far. In Cha-am and Hua Hin there are many places where you can rent a bike. The prices are varied and the bikes are very diverse. What should you keep in mind when renting a bike in Thailand?
- The size of the bike is very important. The standard bicycle is often very small because Thai people are smaller than Europeans.
- The step height. Because you want to be able to get on and off your bike easily.
- Is the bike complete with light, lock, basket, etc.
We have available the following vehicles for rent:
- 28 inch bicycles, men’s bicycle and women’s bicycle (both 1x)
- 26 inch bicycles with low step including light front and rear six speeds (5x)
- Automatic Scooters (3x)
- Toyota Vios car (automatic) with first class insurance 25000 Baht/ month
In Thailand, people drive on the left side of the road so if you feel unsure, start carefully and get off at dangerous crossings. Take no risk! Do not rent a scooter if you are not 100% sure of your business.
The price guideline for 2019
- 1 bicycle is 2000baht / month *
- 1 automatic scooter is 4500baht / month *
* prices are higher or lower depending on the bicycle, scooter and / or insurance. We also give discounts if you have booked a holiday stay with us.
Interested in a bigger motorbike for your holiday? Click here
Rent our CRF Honda and for more holiday pleasure!
Please be on time with your bookings so you will be sure that a good vehicle is ready for you when you arrive.