For many people, a beautiful bronze color is inextricably linked to summer. Unfortunately, there are also many dangers associated with tanning that people still don’t take enough into account today. Although it is not possible to sunbathe in a healthy way, it is possible to reduce the risks. Below are some good tips for tanning as safely as possible.
If you want to enjoy a day at one of the beautiful beaches in Phuket make sure you are well prepared are. What you need to bring with you: Slippers, sunglasses, T-shirt, SPF of at least 20 and possibly a Sun block. Make your skin free from creams, makeup and perfume traces. This allows you to burn even faster.
- Apply sunscreen before you get dressed. Also consider the edges.
- Do not go into the sun between 12 noon and 3 a.m. because of the intensity of the sun.
- Allow at least two days off between two sun sessions.
- Preferably use waterproof sunscreen because people often go into the water and then forget to rub on again.
- Use a lip balm with an SPF factor so your lips don’t burn or split open.
- Rub yourself thoroughly every two hours.
- Make sure you drink enough water. The sun dries out your skin so you need moisture.
- Take a lukewarm shower after tanning. This thoroughly rinses all waste.
- Then rub yourself in with a good after-sun or another moisturizing cream.
This cools the skin a little and the skin damage remains limited.